3/16 morning smoke
- From: Mouse <mice42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 04:50:29 -0400
Good morning early risers in the States and late risers elsewhere,
PSLNF DGT in a Viking. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe on the side, a fine full-bodied, slightly winey bean with a balancing dusky floor.
Well, life's too short to smoke a pipe you don't like, so this pipe is going into the glove compartment of my truck for those rare occasions when I'll be glad I had the foresight to stash it there.
It's been a while since I last had some PSLNF and I had forgotten just how tasty it is with a little age on it--moved me to order a box for the cellar last night.
Anyone else got a blend that they've just re-discovered?
- Prev by Date: Re: EVENING BRIER DOGS
- Next by Date: Re: 3/16 morning smoke
- Previous by thread: you have the golden oppourtunities to earn more money in the morden world
- Next by thread: Re: 3/16 morning smoke