Mon. 3/9 a.m. smokes
- From: Ed Duncan <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 03:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
morning greets all. Presently 38, windy in Western NY.
While waiting for dog to do her outdoor things, DGT '06 HOTW in small
Ascorti NewDear billiard (one of the few "standard" shapes I own).
Meds with water as soon headed to hospital for minor "blood letting"
to check effectivness of new Stage2 diabetes med (Januvia, in case
anybody else takes it). Fer sure back to sleep after breakfast! Hope
all affected had a good weekend.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest
- Prev by Date: Re: favorite Pipe Cleaners ??
- Next by Date: Re: FA: 110 pipes
- Previous by thread: AD: Neatpipes.com update - 12 Castello Pipes (3 Unsmoked and 9 Estate)
- Next by thread: Re: Mon. 3/9 a.m. smokes