Re: AD: Thinning the cellar

On Mar 8, 6:40 pm, camRoon <markm...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 08 Mar 2009 13:28:39 -0700, shakenbake wrote:
On Mar 8, 3:46 pm, Bigron <ronry...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried reply to author but this seems to be the second time my direct
emails have not gone through via ASP.  Is there any Nassau left?

Me too.  What gives with the e-mails?  I also sent an e-mail for Nassau
and a few other tins.

Please remove one mark from the email addy listed here, or use the one on
the webpage(s)

I'm sending you email now.

I got it! Thanks Mark, you are a Gentleman!

  • Re: AD: Thinning the cellar
    ... emails have not gone through via ASP. ... Is there any Nassau left? ... My email addy here is spam-protected, please remove one mark to reply, or ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: AD: Thinning the cellar
    ... emails have not gone through via ASP. ... What gives with the e-mails? ... I also sent an e-mail for Nassau ... Please remove one mark from the email addy listed here, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: ASP and Access Databases
    ... Thanks Mark. ... I'm unsure how to write an HTML form to call the ASP page. ... Jim ... This folder's properties display a green indicator ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db)
  • Re: Introduction
    ... >>>Welcome to Asp! ... thanks for the URL Mark. ... Yangmei Jen, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Afternoon Smokin (21 July 2010)
    ... Good afternoon Ian, Ed, Alan, Buddah, and ASP, ... You're good to mark your post morning, afternoon, evening, whatever. ... We cover about 8 to 10 timezones as far as I can tell. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)