Re: Morning Smokes 3/7/09

Morning Funn, ASP ...
Smokin some MacB Navy Flake in a Cavicci. Time for some bacon and
eggs.
AL ...

On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 03:03:21 -0800 (PST), Charles <funnster@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Woke up on the couch this morning must be the weekend,FINALLY!!!
DGTeed Prince Albert in a Comoy Basket Calabash Briar.
Hot green on the side. Got five pipe racks that hold twelve
pipes each from e-bay. Looks like I might need more pipes, heh heh heh
Gonna search out some PA Choice..Bill tells me it's the same as the
tub,
only it's in bags and cheaper.Getting to the bottom of my tub Need
some
as a pure smoke and to blend some more of my
Twain Series Blends. What's in your pipe ..if you're up??

Funn
.