- From: Tom Clemons <tclemons2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:05:23 -0500
I was fortunate to try some Cope's along with an 8 year old tin of AC Peterson's. I was struck by how almost exactly they tasted. The cope's tin was opened with the "whoosh". However it was qutie dry and smoked hot. After some rehydration, it smoked better and was practically identical to the AC Peterson's.
ASP Fall 1998
Jeff Folloder (TES) wrote:
Are you guys talking about the readily available Escudo? I haven't
really liked it since the old days.....Maybe I should try some of the
I've got 100's of the new, newer, newest tins of Escudo. I also have several dozen of the Cope's Escudo from various "vintages". Also have some of the Dunhill Lukury Rolls, which are pretty much the same. The only real difference is age.
- Prev by Date: found some McClelland Christmas Cheer...
- Next by Date: Re: POINT TO PONDER
- Previous by thread: found some McClelland Christmas Cheer...
- Next by thread: Re: Question About Nic Content of Nasal Snuff