Re: My Newest Acquisition

Bill wrote:
I got off from work early today, dropped by the local post office to
check my mail and found this waiting for me. Sorry, just a picture
phone photo that doesn't do it justice, but this is one beautilful
apple. As you can see, it's already loaded with Prince Albert. It's a
keeper! It shall take it's place among it's other relatives in the
pipe rack.

http://pipe.blevins.fastmail.net/apple/apple.jpg
Hey, Bill

I'd recognize that carver's style anywhere. I think I have it's brother. Going to go load it up right now with some PA and join you in a tribute smoke.

Mouse

  • Re: why does this newsgroup have beasts
    ... I've got a liberal supply of happiness and justice - I'd prefer to have ... Sorry to be mean on Christmas Day, but 13.5 million American households ... could use a bit more Christmas spirit. ... Bill Sloman, Nijmegen ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: A story of ruling in NABC
    ... > Bill Jacobs wrote: ... >> justice in making EW immediately state how they might have got to ... > the raw data if you give him a few hours to work the angles. ... To expect EW (the innocent party) to instantly work out at the table all ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • DUAL SYSTEM OF JUSTICE IN NEW YORK STATE?
    ... DUAL SYSTEM OF JUSTICE IN NEW YORK STATE? ... The following is an open letter by Catholic League president Bill Donohue to ...
    (soc.men)
  • Dedicated to Harry...
    ... "We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, delusional, and other liberal bed-wetters. ... We hold these truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights." ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: why does this newsgroup have beasts
    ... >> justice and happiness to mean people. ... Bill, for heaven's sakes, MAKE SOMETHING UP!!!!!!!!!! ... Waiting for "society", or anybody else for that matter, is a sure route ...
    (sci.electronics.design)