ASP Zippo Design Contest Voting Update
- From: Bill Burney <bburney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:47:31 -0500
We've got 33 votes so far. Without giving out too much information, I'll say that the voting is *very* close. This is one of those situations where a single vote may decide the winner.
You can vote, even if you have no interest in buying a lighter. To see the designs in the running, go to:
and pick your favorite.
Then send an email to bill.burney@xxxxxxxxx (bill.burney(at)gmail.com for Google Groups users). Type "ASP" followed by the name of the designer in the SUBJECT line of the email. You can leave the body blank, or send a joke or whatever, but for voting purposes the Subject line is important.
I want you to do it this way because, when I check my gmail account, I can see who voted, when they voted and who they voted for without having to open each email and hunt. Makes it a lot easier.
Anyway, your vote is important.
Bill "it only takes a few minutes" Burney
- Prev by Date: Re: Novice question: Recommendations for Burleys sought.
- Next by Date: Re: Thurs. Night Smokes
- Previous by thread: AD: Woof! Bruce did a Bulldog!
- Next by thread: Re: Friday Night Smoke