Re: Night Smokes 2/7/09

MacB Mixture Flake in a billiard, coffee on the side.
Movie night in the cave.

Ken in Miami

  • Re: varroa mite is winning
    ... coffee is self fertile but also can be aided by bees. ... Knew that about the coffee, and I also hate the idea of no bees, but I ... Adopting a CAVE attitude isn't going to solve the problem. ... much imported food as the rest of us, but at the same time label ...
    (soc.culture.hawaii)
  • Re: Morning smoking 02/09/10
    ... MacB VnF in a Stanwell shape 35, coffee on the side. ... It's 72 and breezy down here, the gloating season :-) ... Ken in Miami ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Monday Afternoon Smoke: 3-24-08
    ... Escudo in a Sav Academia pot, coffee on the side. ... Ken in Miami ... Hope you get your roof done, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wednesday Morning Smoke 07/09/08
    ... a cup of coffee and a couple of aspirin knock my down but this one was persistent. ... Ken in Miami ... It is said to help migraine sufferers. ... There was a drug on the market some years back that worked like a dream but it was taken off the market when it started showing up on the party scene. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Wed. Afternoon Delight??Light??
    ... WO Larsen Signature in a Sasieni rough root pot, coffee on the side. ... Ken in Miami ... Gloomy, 34 in Western NY. ... Returned from "dog walks me", ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)