Re: Late Night Smoke

On Oct 17, 3:25 am, bluewind <bluewind95...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings Howard, Paul Z, & Niight Owls,

It's been Ennerdale for me most of the day; now I've switched horses
and gone with a bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth Louisiana Flake in a Radice
Rind.   I just watched a Deep Purple concert - more recent footage -
very nice music - just not the same without Richie Blackmore IMO.
Steve Morse is a great musician, nonetheless, he ain't Richie.
I am going to pop open a Hefeweizen - a cold one would be nice!
Enjoy your Night Owl pipes      . . .
Blue

Still up trying to make a video game work. DGTd Virginia in a
Savinelli Oscar
John in the Indian Nations

  • Re: Night owl Smoke 17 Oct 08
    ... and gone with a bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth Louisiana Flake in a Radice ... Rind. ... very nice music - just not the same without Richie Blackmore IMO. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Late Night Smoke
    ... and gone with a bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth Louisiana Flake in a Radice ... Rind. ... very nice music - just not the same without Richie Blackmore IMO. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Late Night Smoke
    ... and gone with a bowl of Gawith, Hoggarth Louisiana Flake in a Radice ... I just watched a Deep Purple concert - more recent footage - ... very nice music - just not the same without Richie Blackmore IMO. ... grand piano and to think I got all the way through my masters in music ...