Espresso and Pipe Combinations.
- From: randyw <randyw41a@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 07:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
I know we've had the topic of what we like to drink while enjoying our
baccy's, and one of my favorite things is Espresso - Latte Style. I
have a small espresso maker, made by Salton, and it does a great job.
Only drawback is that here in Indianapolis, I could hardly find any
decent espresso coffees in the local supermarkets, and the stuff they
did carry cost more than I was willing to pay. I found a website that
has a great selection of espresso coffees, and the best part is that
there's no shipping fees. I've bought from them before, and the
products were really fresh, and the delivery was really quick. So I
thought if any of you guys like espresso, you might want to check out
The Pilon blends go great with a bowl of Commonwealth Mixture.
Smoking a bowl of Carter Hall in a Grabow Freehand. Hope everyone is
having a great day...
- Prev by Date: AD: Luigi Radice pipes + Ardor Giant pipes and a couple of estates
- Next by Date: Re: smokingpipes.com
- Previous by thread: AD: Luigi Radice pipes + Ardor Giant pipes and a couple of estates
- Next by thread: Re: Espresso and Pipe Combinations.