Re: OT/ mother expired

GRC Pipes wrote:
hi everybody,
sorry i have not been able to post on asp as i have a new computer with windos vista. i cannot get newsgroups on vista. i am signing on to the old computer that has windows XP and acessing the group. i wish i knew how to do that on windows vista.

my mother expired in peace tuesday morning at 5:45am. i wish to thank you all for the support when she was very ill. she was 88. she won't have to worry about a thing now. i'm going to miss her everyday of my life.

i still work in the shop,though it's very slow. i hope the pipe world does not succumb to the anti smoking campaigns.

i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. if i do not respond to your posts please bear with me. my email is still the same.

hope everyone is well. i miss you'll.
thank you,
www.grcpipes.com

My condolences on your mom, that's a rough one.

Ken in Miami

  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... GRC Pipes wrote: ... sorry i have not been able to post on asp as i have a new computer with windos vista. ... i wish i knew how to do that on windows vista. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... GRC Pipes wrote: ... sorry i have not been able to post on asp as i have a new computer with windos vista. ... i wish i knew how to do that on windows vista. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... i cannot get newsgroups on vista. ... that on windows vista. ... i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. ... Sorry to hear of your mom's passing Darius. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... i cannot get newsgroups on vista. ... that on windows vista. ... i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... sorry i have not been able to post on asp as i have a new computer with windos vista. ... i wish i knew how to do that on windows vista. ... i hope the pipe world does not succumb to the anti smoking campaigns. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)