OT/ mother expired

hi everybody,
sorry i have not been able to post on asp as i have a new computer with
windos vista. i cannot get newsgroups on vista. i am signing on to the old
computer that has windows XP and acessing the group. i wish i knew how to do
that on windows vista.

my mother expired in peace tuesday morning at 5:45am. i wish to thank you
all for the support when she was very ill. she was 88. she won't have to
worry about a thing now. i'm going to miss her everyday of my life.

i still work in the shop,though it's very slow. i hope the pipe world does
not succumb to the anti smoking campaigns.

i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. if i do not respond to your posts
please bear with me. my email is still the same.

hope everyone is well. i miss you'll.
thank you,
www.grcpipes.com

  • Re: Vista beta 2 update problem
    ... You can CLEARLY see the Windows Vista logo, ... Why is the Windows Update group included in the Windows Vista newsgroups? ... Your thread re updates for Vista is the third Q that has crept into WINDOWS ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista beta 2 update problem
    ... I do not have vista - would not etc etc as I have said. ... You can CLEARLY see the Windows Vista logo, ... being in the Windows Vista Newsgroups. ... Your thread re updates for Vista is the third Q that has crept into ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... i cannot get newsgroups on vista. ... that on windows vista. ... i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: OT/ mother expired
    ... i cannot get newsgroups on vista. ... that on windows vista. ... i may not be able to sign on to asp soon. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 32bits or 64
    ... Vista, in all its incarnations, is going to cause you problems beyond belief. ... "mim" wrote in message ... It seems just about everything now come with Windows Vista (32 bit or 64 ... Read through the XP newsgroups, and you will find no difference.. ...