Re: 'Is Da golden days now be passed?
- From: Ed Duncan <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:10:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 30, 7:07 pm, Bob Weiske <zwei...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:52:49 -0700 (PDT), DrBlues
I am getting a little bit more settled now, it is real good to be
home I been looking on a lot of pipe sites and dey be done gone. I
looked at Knoxville and gawd only knows what that site is now. I think
dey be sellin cheese or something like that. Barbers is plain gone,
Affordable Pipes had nuthin I did sees, but heck I take a lot of meds.
I might have missed the pipe link not sure ut it seems like the boom
is passing.. dunno just feels like that tho.
Good to seeya, Terry! Don't despair. Barber is still there in Otley,
I don't know whether it's boom or bust.
I just keep on puffin' (BSEG).
From the Port of Redwood City
ASPian since '96
Great to "seeya" and glad things are going much better for ya! Early
winters in Watertown, don'tcha know! heh (Not all that great in Seer
ee kuuze either). Could be worse.....Oswego. We to the West get our
this place seems to be thriving
cheers as always, Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
- Prev by Date: Re: Tuesday Evening Smokin' 9/30/08
- Next by Date: Re: I still smoke my pipe
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Is Da golden days now be passed?
- Next by thread: Re: 'Is Da golden days now be passed?