Re: Night Owls 9/24/08
- From: NICHE541 <oikos541@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 25, 2:29 am, bluewind <bluewind95...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
G' Morning Tim, Ian, and Night Owls;
I'm hanging out doing laundry and watching an old movie: "Charlie
Varrick" that features an awesome pipe sighting.
The bad guy played by Joe Don Baker, smokes a big ODC sized billiard
all through the movie. He treats his pipe about as gentle as he
treats everyone he meets in this flick--a little rough. All in all, a
decent movie for this type of action movie and how could you not like
Oh yeah--smoking a big ODA sized Bosi billiard full of 965 with a
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on the side.
Now who's still up burning the midnight oil with a pipe glued to their
What cha' smoking and what is up?
Have a good one Night Owls . . . .
Good morning all smoking the last of my Frog Morton "on the town" in a
Peterson Killarny. Oh dear what am I going to do? You say "reorder"
OH! OK. hehe.
- Prev by Date: How long till it was really good ?
- Next by Date: Re: Night Owls 9/24/08
- Previous by thread: Re: Night Owls 9/24/08
- Next by thread: Re: Night Owls 9/24/08