Re: Fri 9/12 evening smoke(s)

Mouse wrote:

Winding down from our annual anniversary pilgrimage to Provincetown. Our 21st! Got a cob filled with SG Medium VA Flake and thoughts going out to the folks in the Galveston area.

Mouse

Happy Anniversary, Mouse. Being married to the right woman is pretty nice, isn't it? My wife and I will celebrate our 35th this November.

Charles

  • Re: Fri 9/12 evening smoke(s)
    ... Got a cob filled with SG Medium VA Flake and thoughts going out to the folks in the Galveston area. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: T-BoneBurnett says CDs lack sound quality
    ... there that folks really should be looking at the ... problems of current practice rather than blaming a ... then it isn't the medium ... He wants to sell recordings, and he is desperate enough to try ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: T-BoneBurnett says CDs lack sound quality
    ... walkinay@xxxxxx (hank alrich) wrote: ... At this point there are enough fine sounding CD's out there that ... folks really should be looking at the problems of current practice ... then it isn't the medium that's at fault. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Coated String Question....
    ... I'm wondering what other folks have ... and Medium D'Addario EXP Phospher Bronze. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: T-BoneBurnett says CDs lack sound quality
    ... there that folks really should be looking at the ... problems of current practice rather than blaming a ... then it isn't the medium ... And Jenn you have what experience selling popular music in the mass market? ...
    (rec.audio.pro)