Re: Fri 9/12 evening smoke(s)

Ed Duncan wrote:
evening all. Rotten night here in Western NY. "Only" 67, but 98%
humidity. A pain keeping tobacco dry. Managed to do a bowl of '03
KingEider in LaughingBacchus meer after dinner , Bromley's tea/reading
evening "rag" on the side. Off to the chats shortly.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever
Winding down from our annual anniversary pilgrimage to Provincetown. Our 21st! Got a cob filled with SG Medium VA Flake and thoughts going out to the folks in the Galveston area.

Mouse

  • Re: Wed. 6/17 evening smokes
    ... DGT '06 Exclusive in LaughingBacchus meer, tea/reading ... evening "rag" on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Fri 9/12 evening smoke(s)
    ... KingEider in LaughingBacchus meer after dinner, Bromley's tea/reading ... evening "rag" on the side. ... pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • SAT. 11/7 evening smokes
    ... Wifie's away, so '05 BS-005 in Ashton Magnum after dinner, tea/reading ... "rag" on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Fri 9/12 evening smoke(s)
    ... KingEider in LaughingBacchus meer after dinner, Bromley's tea/reading ... evening "rag" on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 10/21 Tues eve. smoke(s)
    ... KingEider in Castello OldeAntiquari Greatline, Bromley's tea/reading ... evening "rag" on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)