Re: Buying Baccy Online!

On Sep 11, 10:47 am, NICHE541 <oikos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 11, 4:59 am, randyw <randyw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to know if any of you have ever tried this
online company?

http://www.smokes-spirits.com/

Their prices for the old standards are really cheap. I wanted some
Carter Hall in the tub, and they have a really good price on a bunch
of stuff. They carry some stuff I've never had before. Talk at you all
later.

Randy W...

P.S. Hey Mo, see, I posted something new!

I checked it out and the prices were cheap but I didn't like the
questions they ask me. ie; Drivers License #. what is that all about?

Drivers license is a good way to check the date of birth that can't
easily be faked...

Buddha

  • Re: Buying Baccy Online!
    ... Carter Hall in the tub, and they have a really good price on a bunch ... Drivers license is a good way to check the date of birth that can't ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: {OT} DAB: A very British failure
    ... HD, they always referred to it as a "premium brand": ... admitted the price had been boosted. ... So, if you ate a whole tub of HD, I ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • FS: Garage sale - Milwaukee (Misc. Stuff for sale)
    ... I had some time on my hands today so I rounded up a bunch of my ... which in some cases is a significant portion of the quoted price. ... E-mail larry at hermitcreek.com ... Sinistar PCB mounting plate (different than all the other Williams ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: {OT} DAB: A very British failure
    ... HD, they always referred to it as a "premium brand": ... admitted the price had been boosted. ... So, if you ate a whole tub of HD, I ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: S-CHIP and Pipe Tobacco Prices
    ... I am wondering what the price of a tub of my favorite PA will ... cost when it does. ... gods or no god. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)