Evening Smoke 9/10

Good evening ASP. Another cool night here in the Great Black Swamp of
NW Ohio. Lows expectend in the mid 40's. My kind of weather ! What are
you all puffing on this fair evening ? Here it's Solani #660 in a
Dunhill 4 Shell prince. Sipping Feng Huang Cong oolong on the side and
watching baseball.

Kim

  • Evening Smokes Friday 5/24
    ... Good evening ASP! ... A day of overcast skies, on and off sprinkles, and cool weather ... here in Bridgeport Ct. ... Still working on organizing the mess here ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Evening Smoke: Saturday 5/13
    ... Good evening ASP. ... The weather @ Dallas has ... It's my first chance ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Evenings Pleasures? 1-25-06
    ... > Good Evening ASP, ... > Just got home from working at the local club where I smoked some ... > It is 29 degrees in the Great Black Swamp of NW Ohio. ... > reading, first in Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis for a men's discussion ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)