Re: Quick Rum Flake take
- From: bluewind <bluewind95356@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:57:48 -0700 (PDT)
I concur with the previous reviews; Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. produces a
fine Rum Flake. The maple casing adds a twinge of sweetness that I
find irresistible. The burly and VA combination is balanced
perfectly--the final splash of rum takes it to another level. Gawith,
Hoggarth & Co really know the art of tobak blending and we're very
fortunate they are still producing many of our favorite baccys.
It's one of my favorite flakes--too bad I recently suffered a
horrible case of TAD and have a lot of run-of-the-mill tobacco open--I
have to suffer though several tins before I can break into some of my
go to smokes.
Along with several other Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. tobaccos I always have
massive quantities of Rum Flake stashed in my cellar.
- Prev by Date: Re: Quick Rum Flake take
- Next by Date: Nite Owl Smoke (14 July 08)
- Previous by thread: Re: Quick Rum Flake take
- Next by thread: Crossposting anti-smoking trolls