Re: night turns into day smoke

On Jun 27, 4:27 am, Bob Landry <saabgu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:38:26 -0700 (PDT), buck12ga <dbuc...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 26, 4:45 pm, Bob Landry <saabgu...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:35:30 -0400, mouse <silvermo...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Morning ASP,

Smoking a bowl of 3 Nuns, in memory of a childhood friend who recently
passed away. He introduced me to 3 Nuns back in 1968. Coffee brewing,
off to work soon to get something accomplished while it is still peaceful.

Oh, and to answer Paul's question from the nightowl thread, a fairly new
to me blend that I am enjoying is Night Train.

Mouse

Waaaay late on this one, and still not smoking a pipe. Called the EMT's this AM
as I was having lower abdominal pain that was too severe to risk driving. Spent
about 3 hours in the ER, 2 IV doses of Dilaudid, one of Toridol, one bag of
Rocefin IV, and an ordered 4 days off work.
Bladder infection that didn't have any other symptoms besides the pain, and has
apparently been going on since 5-6 months ago at an easy to ignore level. Well,
no ignoring it today. Be back this evening after I calm down and go get my
prescriptions.

Bob

Just your basic flake, and official Old Fart!

Dang, Bob! I just now read your post. I hope you are all fixed up now.
I can see how this flew under the radar for a while. You might be like
me, with so many aches, here and there, that you would feel ridiculous
addressing each one.

Buck

That's kinda the situation alright. Been sleeping for an hour at a time and
getting up to take more Percocet so I can sleep for another hour. Gonna have to
go and pick up a thermometer too, since it definitely feels like I've got a
fever and I was told to call back if it climbs.

I tell ya, getting old sucks!

Bob

Just your basic flake, and official Old Fart!

Jeez, I just now saw your post, Bob. I hope you feel better soon.
From personal experience, Percocet is a joke; it would work for no
more that 15 minutes and then the pain would come screaming back. I
began to take more than the prescription called for, which is
dangerous. Do you have anyone to take care of you? Driving to get a
thermometer may not be the best move after all that Percocet, pal.
I'm thinking about you.

  • percocet. motrin. kidney stone.
    ... prescriptions for percocet and for motrin both to take as ... pain is which. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: How do DETOX off Hydrocode?
    ... him he will DC my Percocet and Dilaudid all together, ... If you still have pain, you may well need to get your doc to prescribe ... it sounds as if you were due for a change of meds anyway. ... but stick with the dose that is somewhat smaller than your ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Thoughts on health care reform?
    ... island, which is actually quite large, but only has a total population ... someone that lives on the ... Prescriptions: I've never had any problem obtaining any of the ... I was on methadone for pain when I moved ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: New Member Seeks Desperately Needed Advice
    ... the gabapentin and percocet I can achive 80% or higher again. ... now that I have heard some of the horror stories about gabapentin I ... it did not releive any more pain then the percocet did but it ... for nothing as I am not looking for a high just pain releif but the ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Prescription Question
    ... prescription my dentist is giving me. ... extracted and 2 root canals with crowns done. ... pain on a regular basis to ignore it anymore. ... Percocet 5\325. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)