Tuesday 6/3 a.m. smoke(s)

'morning all. Was ready to head out for early "dog walks me", but
rains started.....heavy! So, was DGT '99 Ashton BrindleFlake in little
bowl S&R "tulip" freehand. For now, back to sleep.

Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, y'all know the rest

  • Re: Late Night Smoke 8/9
    ... Enjoying some aged 5100 w/added Percy Martin Perique in a Teddy bent ... freehand. ... Iced water on the side. ... Puffing on a bowl of STOE that I have been nursing all night. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: 6/9 Monday a.m. smoke(s)
    ... '99 Ashton BrindleFlake in SerJac smooth ... calabash waiting for after breakfast. ... Polished off a bowl of DGT'd PS LTF in a Ferndown author, ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Lunchtime smoke, 10/16/06
    ... Just finished a bowl of Presb. ... in the long-shanked DB freehand. ... to say to LSW "But honey, I paid for it by selling off my tobacco and pipes!" ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Afternoon Smoke: Monday July 30, 2007
    ... everyone is having a fine day, and enjoying something tasty in the bowl. ... bowl Tinsky freehand, huge bowl MelCates freehand & x-large bowl old ... pipe I choose. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Wed. 9/23 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Moving on to same baccy in large bowl old MiltKalnitz ... freehand, tea/reading something on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)