Re: Very Early Morning Pipe

Well, its not so eary for you folks on the East coast but its only 7:20 here in Southern California. Looks like its going to be just like yesterday, a beautiful sunny day somewhere in the high 60's.

Reading what everyone else is smoking this morning made me have a real desire for that good, old, simple taste of Prince Albert so I'm about to load up a large Savinelli Natural billiard and light up!