Re: OT: Thoughts and prayers

Bill Burney wrote:
As a few of you know, I quit working about 19 months ago to care for my mother. She's a feisty old gal and even at 94 she's a force to be reckoned with. We found out today that the gas pains she was having overnight were actually a heart attack.

She's in ICU now, and the doctor is optimistic. We're all hoping for a full recovery, but only time will tell.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Bill "hopeful" Burney

The Olton Clan is with you and your Mom, Bill.

Bert
--
To all who have served or are serving the cause of freedom, from whatever country, whether in peace or in war, at home or abroad, thank you.

"Let's roll", Todd Beamer, United Airlines Flight 93, 09/11/01.

<http://www.canaltownanvil.com>
.