Re: Whats you're favorite pipe ?

I'm in Ash's camp with the perspex stem GBDs. Not for any reason other
than my emotional attachment to GBDs. Besides, the old special shapes,
like Conquests and Collectors, are interesting and frequently robust
in design. I suspect these old GBDs smoke about as well as anything
currently available.

Buck

  • Re: Is electromagnetic field theory unified?
    ... "Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message ... |>> Franz with the blessing of Bjeorn and Crieghton ... |>> radiates just like a rotating bar magnetic. ... in an isolated bar magnet. ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)