Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14
- From: "Ed Duncan" <eduncan74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2007 03:28:14 -0700
On Mar 14, 5:14 am, "Paul Z" <pzo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:33 am, AL <allenll...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:****************************
47 degrees in the Ohio Valley this morning, feels good not to hear a
Having Our Best Blend in an Ashton this morning. Road pipes are
getting Balkan Sasieni.
Whats in your pipe this morning?
Good morning all....
Sliced black twist in a Pete XL02, coffee in the mug.
morning all. 39 in my area of Western NY, overcast. Dog fed/outed,
back in asleep at my feet. DGT Stratford in little pressed meer, juice/
meds on the side. '04 Star/East in giant bowl MelCates freehand for
the 1 1/2hr trek to 1st job site.
After screwing up yesterday, I believe this IS HumpDay for those
affected. Best to all.
Ed Duncan, Batavia, NY
pipe since '62, brain addled/mindless forever
- Prev by Date: Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14
- Next by Date: OT: Weird and True Story
- Previous by thread: Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14
- Next by thread: Re: Morning Smoke, Wednesday 3/14