Re: ASP Castello Pipe Project Option 2
- From: "shakenbake" <agmazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Sep 2006 19:34:35 -0700
In article <1158084394.771018.277580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
shakenbake <agmazza@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tony, Rose of Latakia in a Brigham 2003 President and lovin' it.
(Thanmks, Marty and Bill! You each da man!)
Hey, I feel left out. I've got TEN Brighams.
My Dear Fellow Canadian;
If you even have just one Brigham, then you are a wise smoker!
Hey, why don't we ask Brigham if they would do a pipe for ASP, as an
alternative? If any one is interested, let me know, and i will talk to
them, or Gerry an dI will affront them en masse!
- Prev by Date: Re: Late Aft. Early Eve Smoke
- Next by Date: Re: Tinsky Pipes Still Any Good?
- Previous by thread: Re: ASP Castello Pipe Project Option 2
- Next by thread: Re: ASP Castello Pipe Project Option 2