Re: My first attempt at buffing a pipe
- From: "apipeguy" <apipeguy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Sep 2006 12:48:14 -0700
Ron and Rick: how will you hold your hand drill while buffing? where do
they sell the "holding" contraption?
Ron Jenkins wrote:
"Warren F" <blackdog1101@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Rick, for several years I've used a regular cordless drill with a few
different buffing wheels; one for emory, one for tripoli, one for
carnuba, one for final buffing. Works great. BUT, I bought a jar of
Paragon wax from Sam Goldberger and it is terrific instead of the
carnuba. It is applied and buffed exactly like shoe polish. No
equipment or gizmo's required. I highly recommend it.
Warren, I am going to order a drill setup from PIMO, they have the drill
attachments and the wheels to go with it. Sure will save me some money over
a grinder, and be much easier to store as I don't have any free workspace
for a grinder. Glad to hear it's working well, can't wait to try it myself.
- Prev by Date: Re: Danbark by Soren
- Next by Date: Re: Weird 'Backy Question
- Previous by thread: Re: My first attempt at buffing a pipe
- Next by thread: Re: My first attempt at buffing a pipe