Re: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth
- From: Bob Landry <psyktek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:20:16 GMT
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:53:12 -0600, Scott wrote:
thanks for the info. how long does one cloth last and where
did you find them for five dollars each?
On 7 Sep 2006 22:03:00 -0700, "Psyktek"
Got two packages of these today and tried one out at work on 2 pipes, a
new era Sasieni 4-dot and a stubby Nording billiard. It works
wonderfully. Unfortunately, it also showed that what I thought was a
pretty well cleaned-up stem on the Sasieni, is actually still fairly
But shine-wise, the Nording looks pristine. Definitely worth the $5.00
Here's the link:
The packaging claims it keeps working no matter how discolored it gets, and if it
dries out just moisten it with a little mineral oil. This is far cheaper than the
Canadian site, which wants 12.95 per package. I got 2 packages for 15.95 including
- Prev by Date: Re: first pipe....
- Next by Date: Re: "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin Dead !
- Previous by thread: Re: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth
- Next by thread: Re: Cape Cod Polishing Cloth