Re: Just for Fun - My Guide to Smokin' a Pipe
- From: Bret Hammond <bret@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 21:10:27 GMT
Steven Fowler wrote:
I wasn't aware that all pipe smokers are old and visually impaired. I
guess that's why you chose the 44 font. However, it makes it most
difficult for us regular folks.
I just considered that you might have been trying to make your book
longer. My students use that "trick" sometimes.
Huh...I'm kinda starting to remember why I quit reading this newsgroup. :-P
Sounds like something might be wrong on your system (maybe you're using some kind of pdf->html converter) or you've got your magnification set too high.
The majority of it is written in 12 point, though the titles and headers are larger. You might want to check your pdf reader settings.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ping ... Pang ... Pong ... HEY SCOOP
- Next by Date: Re: A Curious Thing
- Previous by thread: Re: Just for Fun - My Guide to Smokin' a Pipe
- Next by thread: Re: Just for Fun - My Guide to Smokin' a Pipe