Re: IM Corona Lighters
- From: "Mike Rutt" <mikerutt@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:36:28 -0400
The 'new' Old Boy lighters are priced higher due to several improvements in
the lighters, including a harder exterior and interior improvements also. If
a store has any of the 'old' lighters, then they could be cheaper. This
could explain why a B&M has some at a really good price.
The improvements are quite numerous and my typing deficiencies prevent me
from taking a 1/2 hour to list them all :(
mike at mars
"JtN©" <jim_the_Newbie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have noticed that with the return of the IM Corona Lighters they are
not as low priced as they were before and to be honest if they can be
found cheaper than SmokingPipes.com I would be surprised and interested
in finding out who and where.
I will be looking for a IM Corona lighter this year in Richmond and I
hope that Sykes and company bring them with cause they just might sell
desert smoker wrote:
For those of you looking for another source of these pipe lighters,
smokingpipes.com has added a bunch to their website at fairly decent
- Prev by Date: Re: Which pipe do you want to try next?
- Next by Date: Re: Meerschaum vs Briar
- Previous by thread: Re: Which pipe do you want to try next?
- Next by thread: Re: Which Italian Apple To Pick?