Re: Your Pipes

Robert - nice set of pipes!

Gene H
"rkzenrage" <rkzenrage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1147067759.937557.199000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Thread from dopealope gave me this idea. One thread for your pipes
another for the cellar.
Been a while since we have had these threads... so here this one be.
I do not have mine out right now because I am working on a cedar pipe
tree made out of a cedar stump, natural style. Will be cool, but I'm
not up to finishing right now and it just got done curing.
For me, what you are going to get are my descriptions and shortcuts
that I use for my "what are you smoking" posts. Sorry. I will post
the pics of the pipes in their place with my cellar when I take that
pic. My new cellar is my grandmothers (I saved it yet again from the
dump) very, very, antique chest... I am mucho happy with it... but it
is overflowing. I think I needs help. Is there a TAD annonomous?...
and not "send it to my house for safe keeping".
Namaste'
Robert

IMP Mirage Blue Meer Cobra http://tinyurl.com/jq7vt

IMP bent poker http://tinyurl.com/mbgal

Bent Falcon http://tinyurl.com/g2uzu

Maurizio Calabash http://tinyurl.com/avr3o

Dr. Grabow Rusticated Bulldog http://tinyurl.com/b49lz

Walt Cannoy second Canadian http://tinyurl.com/72w6g

Tinderbox Newcastle Canadian http://tinyurl.com/9s56f

Lepeltier Bent Masonic Porcelain http://tinyurl.com/98374

Amsterdam Bent Porcelain http://tinyurl.com/7fupz

Danco Hollow Bowl Porcelain Billiard http://tinyurl.com/dzhzt

Smoking Area http://tinyurl.com/8g42f

LJ Heart Bandito"Elf" Pipe- made by one of Santa's Elves. Square Shank
Pot Billiard. http://tinyurl.com/8tf4l

Ming Kahuna Tamper http://tinyurl.com/cdjs5 http://www.ming-kahuna.com/

African Calabash http://tinyurl.com/apf8j

BC Bent Saddle Bulldog http://tinyurl.com/8gmt2

Diamond Rusticated Pot http://tinyurl.com/7o5bu

L. Viprati Canadian Blast http://tinyurl.com/9vers

King's Cross Featherweight 402a http://tinyurl.com/aesfa
http://tinyurl.com/s2gdp
Italian no name bent billiard http://tinyurl.com/a33rf

Dr. Grabow Westbrook Acorn http://tinyurl.com/bf2aw

IMP Red Pearl bent billiard lattice Before http://tinyurl.com/cwcms
After http://tinyurl.com/78286

Mastro de Paja, atta a mano, Pesaro bent billiard 3B
http://tinyurl.com/bafkq

http://store.pipesandcigars.com/abmadepapi.html

Dr. Grabow Viscount Wood Rusticated Straight Billiard
http://tinyurl.com/bhpbz

Lannes Johnson Heart Namaste' http://tinyurl.com/dlw97 paper
http://tinyurl.com/aemyf

Lannes Johnson Blasted Black & Red Checkered Billiard
http://tinyurl.com/92crx

Italian Briar Stacked Billiard http://tinyurl.com/bpw59

Butz Choquin Calabash Big Bent Blast Gift from Frenchy 07/23/05 6¼" by
2½" http://tinyurl.com/dwx8t

Green Color Duke Dr. Grabow Dublin imported briar automatic
http://tinyurl.com/8xx6x

Kaywoodie Bulldog http://tinyurl.com/bzb23

Piccadilly London made bent Bulldog http://tinyurl.com/aljfh

According to the book Who Made That Pipe, Picadilly is made by Sasieni
in England and Weber in the US.

It also lists it as being made by Baron and CO, and Jos. Phillips.

Robert my own leaning would be that it is the Sasieni pipe because of
the London marking.

I think picadilly was a Sasieni second or something like that...if
memory serves me correctly. Steve-Laug Posts

University straight Prince (or apple?), 100-year-old briar from
smokingpipes.com http://tinyurl.com/awhz5

Duke of Windsor bent billiard http://tinyurl.com/aslbk

Dr. Grabow Grand Duke rusticated Zulu http://tinyurl.com/crdyt

Dr. Grabow Duke Billiard http://tinyurl.com/d2jz6

Mastercraft Deluxe Pot http://tinyurl.com/chboq

Clay Skull pot http://tinyurl.com/d75xy

Bjarn Golden Finish Bent Brandy W/ Rustic Accents, Fishtail Bit
http://tinyurl.com/7o2q5

has rusticated bowl top and accent on shank with bent saddle stem. The
overall length of the pipe is 5 1/2". The bowl is 2" tall x 5/8" wide.
The tobacco chamber is 1 1/2" deep x 3/4" wide.

Gift from Terry Davy Comoy's Wembley straight egg 6 ½" by 2"
http://tinyurl.com/9lp7k

http://www.vauen.de/eng/default.htm

George's Grandfather's Pre-WWII Vauen Oom Paul http://tinyurl.com/ahv3l

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your E-mail. This pipe is really an old treasure - it has
been finished before the second world war already! The bowl is made of
briar wood, the stem is made of cherrywood and the mouthpiece is made
of bufallo horn.

Best regards,

VAUEN GmbH

Landgrabenstr. 12

IK Medium Calabash Meerschaum with Case ( Reg. & churchwarden stem as
well) http://tinyurl.com/ddpfg

Model #SM319

Length: 5"

Width: 1.75"

Height: 2"

Depth: 1.5"

Description
Medium Calabash with Case. All pipes are Hand Carved from 100% Solid
Block Meerschaum. Each pipe is a unique design hand carved so no two
pipes are exactly the same. Comes in a custom made leather and velvet
lined fitted case.

Sahin Istanbul Briar Churchwarden http://tinyurl.com/9r7pe

The coloration of the briar can be lighter or darker depending on the
lighting conditions in the picture.

Material Stem Retail

Briar Lucite $50

Length Width Height Depth