Re: A Mouthful by Ian Rastall

I read the original post, but apparently others didn't. I wasn't saying
that that particular post should have been quoted, just posts in general.

Mike Hagley
"JW" <checksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It came to pass that on 20 Mar 2006, hagley@xxxxxxxxxxx scribed thusly
to all in alt.smokers.pipes the following inspiration:

Here I go being a pain in the ass as usual, but if people would quote
what they are replying to, we would know............

Believe me, Mike. There are good reason's not to quote the original in
this case. It was quite vulgar.

--
JW [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]

"We know too much, and are convinced of too little. Our literature is a
substitute for religion, and so is our religion."

--TS Eliot

  • Re: Reducing Cancer Danger (HCA) on Grilled Meats
    ... I'm not sure you can call Scientology a religion, ... you agree with since you use the scare quotes. ... in response to your original post. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Michigan mayor supports freedom of religion and not a group that exists only to attack religions
    ... It probably would have been clearer had I kept Globy's original post, ... but I hate long threads. ... about "private speech" is not superfluous nor irrelevant. ... themselves a religion if they want the privileges of ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: We left Islam
    ... discusses Zoroastiran and pre-islamic culture, religion and history. ... original post as well as faithfreedom.org; ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)
  • Re: Nkauj See Qhov Challenge....
    ... know....but my advice for you is, know what you said and know what ... if you go back to my original post and understand ... if you follow all my threads in sch regarding religion from the ... even challenge that "noogdlej (probably an attempt to choose that name ...
    (soc.culture.hmong)
  • Re: Religious Beatles
    ...  Note that the original post did not even mention ... yet by the third post someone has chimed in with their opinion ... Leave it to an inbred cowboy like you to insert their religion into ...
    (rec.music.beatles)