Re: A Mouthful by Ian Rastall
- From: "Hagley" <hagley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:13:27 -0500
I read the original post, but apparently others didn't. I wasn't saying
that that particular post should have been quoted, just posts in general.
"JW" <checksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It came to pass that on 20 Mar 2006, hagley@xxxxxxxxxxx scribed thusly
to all in alt.smokers.pipes the following inspiration:
Here I go being a pain in the ass as usual, but if people would quote
what they are replying to, we would know............
Believe me, Mike. There are good reason's not to quote the original in
this case. It was quite vulgar.
"We know too much, and are convinced of too little. Our literature is a
substitute for religion, and so is our religion."
- Prev by Date: Re: Walter Cronkite
- Next by Date: Re: Hot, steamy...smoke
- Previous by thread: Re: A Mouthful by Ian Rastall
- Next by thread: Re: A Mouthful by Ian Rastall