Re: Morning Watch Smoke; February 23, 2006

It's 28F and foggy here in central Massachusetts, snow squalls and
showers later on. Already smoked a bowl of Prince Albert in a Grabow
freehand, now I think I'll go for Owl Shop Harkness Tower in an African
meer.

Pleasant day to all

  • Re: After Dinner/World Series/Cards Whoop Tigers Smoke 10/24/06
    ... On your earlier recomendation I just finished ... off a bowl of Prince Albert in a Bjarne Viking Classic ... ... Smoking Pipes since 1997 ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Late Night Smoke 8/9
    ... Enjoying some aged 5100 w/added Percy Martin Perique in a Teddy bent ... freehand. ... Iced water on the side. ... Puffing on a bowl of STOE that I have been nursing all night. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Lunchtime smoke, 10/16/06
    ... Just finished a bowl of Presb. ... in the long-shanked DB freehand. ... to say to LSW "But honey, I paid for it by selling off my tobacco and pipes!" ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Afternoon Smoke: Monday July 30, 2007
    ... everyone is having a fine day, and enjoying something tasty in the bowl. ... bowl Tinsky freehand, huge bowl MelCates freehand & x-large bowl old ... pipe I choose. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Wed. 9/23 afternoon smoke(s)
    ... Moving on to same baccy in large bowl old MiltKalnitz ... freehand, tea/reading something on the side. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)