Re: pipe/tobacco case

To all that will listen!!!!
TOO EXPENSIVE. Neals explanation is right on the money! I have been
smoking and collecting fine pipes for over thirty years and have owned
and gotten rid of more poorly made bags then I care to remember. When I
first layed hands on one of Neals work of art, I had to have one. Then
I started to get rid of all the rest. I have owned five of his bags in
every size. One unfortunatly was stolen out of my vehicle with twenty
Roushs in it in Nov. 04. There is no finer pipe bag being made on this
planet. Form meets function. Every bag he makes is worth your hard
earned money. You should wrap those collectable pipes in something just
as collectable. And something that will protect them from life. I love
my bags that Neal crafts and anyone who is smart and can afford them
should own one...or five!
Ira

.