Re: Cigar pipe?
- From: "Chuck" <kb9kfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:42:22 GMT
Any more input/suggestions on tobacco to try?
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
"Chuck" <kb9kfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Wow thanks for all the great info. I've passed it on to my friend. I
> think he may try some real pipe tobacco in it now.
> You all were great about helping out.
> I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
> "Chuck" <kb9kfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>A friend has a unique pipe that he can't find any info on. It's what he
>>has been told is a cigar pipe. It's rather shaped like a cigar. You
>>unscrew the two sections that make up the 'bowl' and put in a slug of
>>cigar. Screw it back together and light the thing through the windguard
>>on the end.
>> Thanks for any info
>> I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
- Prev by Date: Re: Beware Bo Lancorp (blancorp on eBay)
- Next by Date: Evening's Plearsures? & Greetings from Laurel Highlands, Pa
- Previous by thread: Re: Cigar pipe?
- Next by thread: OT off for a while