Re: NCguy..Tobacco Supply ?

"Larry Luffman" <larry6@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:H-adnfzjNf2yK3vfRVn-vQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I suppose I'm asking for opinions here..What effect do you think it would
>have on the supply,and price of pipe tobacco..( If Any ) ..If large scale
>commercial growth of tobacco in this country were to cease?
>
> NCguy

I think I'd more than likely be able to retire off of my meager 5 pound
cellar of tobacco!

I don't even want to think about that comming about!

Ron

  • Re: Damned Thieves
    ... office that would not be released because there was a Customs payment to ... Damned thieves! ... of tobacco that is not available here. ... I hate this country. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Damned Thieves
    ... office that would not be released because there was a Customs payment to ... Damned thieves! ... of tobacco that is not available here. ... I hate this country. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: anyone notice Obamas mustache?
    ... military didn't push free smokes, so how can anyone blame big tobacco, in ... cigarette machinery there'd be no big tobacco, ... every country smokes much more per capita than is smoked in theUS. ... This country was founded on Oil. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Just Old Ed
    ... We just finished incinerating some tobacco and ... spinning yarns on the front porch. ... another Boston Terrier to the tobacco cellar watch. ... To all who have served or are serving the cause of freedom from whatever country, whether in peace or in war, at home or abroad, thank you. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Damned Thieves
    ... tin of tobacco that is not available here. ... I hate this country. ... I know the feeling Mark. ... How much they want you to pay? ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)