Anyone tried the Shuriken Cigar Cutter?
- From: MontyTheMooch <Eric.Montgomery@*Cut-Here*Yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:39:58 -0700
Has anyone tried the Shuriken cigar "cutter"? I bought one a while back out of sheer morbid curiosity. When it work, it give your cigar an awesome draw. I've only had one good smoke on it though. More times than not I've found that I can't draw on the cigar at all and end up having to snip then end leaving me with flaps of cap all over the place. Also, it you have a tendancy to chew or bite the end of your cigar you'll split the cap and connect two of more of the slit and end up with the same mess. It's an interesting cutter, but more a novelty than a tried and true "Can't miss".
If there's anyone in San Jose interested in trying it out, let me know.
- Prev by Date: Re: It's been how long?
- Next by Date: Re: Smoke one for...
- Previous by thread: Smoke one for...
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone tried the Shuriken Cigar Cutter?