Re: Review: Bonacquisti Cigar

CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It was posted about a week ago that a new Nicaraguan cigar had hit the
market, the Bonacquisti. I ordered a box of the robustos. After
smoking 5 of the cigars I can post a review.
<SNIP>
I might consider buying more of the line as there is enough flavor for
me. However, I wouldn?t consider it an after-a-big-meal kind of
treat.

I will conduct more experiments with the line along with several
libations...I have a single barrel Laphroig (from The Scotch Malt
Whiskey Society) just for the occasion tonight. Yum.

Have a great weekend ASCers....

CigarBaron

Thanks for the review, Marc!

  • Re: What do you say to your kids . . .
    ... > Or they tell you that smoking is bad for you. ... Cigars make you smarter. ... When you're old & grizzled, like me, the smoke can't really ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Review: Bonacquisti Cigar
    ... smoking 5 of the cigars I can post a review. ... libations...I have a single barrel Laphroig (from The Scotch Malt ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Review: HdM duPrince
    ... cigars and smoking them thoughtfully. ... Thanks for the review. ... I've also smoked a pipe for a number of years ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Review: Bonacquisti Cigar
    ... Great review, ... market, the Bonacquisti. ... I ordered a box of the robustos. ... smoking 5 of the cigars I can post a review. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)