Re: Halftime smoke

On Dec 18, 3:41 pm, Ken Dixon <nsvmi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Decided to peel may ass of the couch at halftime of the Dolphins/Bills
game and go for a walk so I grabbed a Bauza Casa Grande to keep me
company. Not a great cigar but good enough. Well made, good draw and
burn and the uncomplicated flavor of tobacco.
What's burning at your place?

Ken in Miami
Go Phish!

Quesada, H. Upmann Conn. #1, Puch Churchill.

  • Re: Halftime smoke
    ... game and go for a walk so I grabbed a Bauza Casa Grande to keep me ... Not a great cigar but good enough. ... watching ball...PLM after dinner and on the way to hockey ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Halftime smoke
    ... Liga #9....thanks Steve.... ... game and go for a walk so I grabbed a Bauza Casa Grande to keep me ... Not a great cigar but good enough. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Halftime smoke
    ... game and go for a walk so I grabbed a Bauza Casa Grande to keep me ... Not a great cigar but good enough. ... watching ball...PLM after dinner and on the way to hockey ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Road Trip to Pittsburgh
    ... > I just got back to Philadelphia from Pittsburgh. ... Last night was cigar ... > night at the Pirates game and I had gotten a ticket for the August game ... > and then, in Chambersburg PA, a sign for Pipes and Cigars. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Road Trip to Pittsburgh
    ... > I just got back to Philadelphia from Pittsburgh. ... Last night was cigar ... > night at the Pirates game and I had gotten a ticket for the August game ... > and he invited me to park near his shop and he would take me over. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)