Re: You must admit.........

On Dec 6, 7:22 pm, "Alex W." <ing...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.  This is
what I get for my $3,200 in taxes.

Shit, I pay more than that in taxes every 2 weeks. :-)

  • Re: Hey RD...you asked
    ... You'd be surprised at how much my wife makes. ... And until you see our taxes you can't posit shit. ... After all, if he doesn't pay taxes, then you have to admit it would be ... naturally all this post means is you don't know shit. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Obama is a GODAMNED LIAR!!!
    ... This worthless piece of shit got on national TV and flat out told he ... would not raise taxes on the middle and working classes and the ... pay remained the same over the past three years due to wage ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Hey RD...you asked
    ... You'd be surprised at how much my wife makes. ... And until you see our taxes you can't posit shit. ... After all, if he doesn't pay taxes, then you have to admit it would be very ... naturally all this post means is you don't know shit. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: The conference call Mitt should have made
    ... shit, in fact for small businesses their taxes will be lower. ... Individuals who personally earn more than $250,000 will pay a slightly ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Well, looks like..
    ... You're making shit up...again. ... AT least I pay my taxes and any other bills that come my way. ...
    (rec.boats)