Re: You must admit.........

On 2011-12-05 12:14:55 +0000, CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> said:
[Canada's Universal Single Payer health care system is] instituting copays for ER and office visits.

....But all the co-pays are paid by a single source, right?

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Happy Birthday, Mickey!
    ... Aida Nur El-Din, a night nurse at Alexandria University's El-Mairy ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Happy day...
    ... Rhythm and blues Singer Aaliyah's plane crashes on the island of Abaco ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: From the White House
    ... If you mean "Rush Limbaugh said the same thing on his radio show last week" -- well, I suppose the old boy can't be wrong about *EVERY*thing... ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: "Marco...!"
    ... courtesy of secret agent Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Smoke one for Farrah...
    ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)