Re: [OT] Happy Thanksgiving!

On 2011-11-24 15:43:50 +0000, Ken Dixon <nsvmiami@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
François Yves Le Gal wrote:
William S. Burroughs: A Thanksgiving Day Prayer

The annual I hate America poem. That's getting old dude.

I'm certain that François is very thankful for America, without which he'd be Frankken Veirst Das Guertl.

:)

--
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at

  • Re: OT: CRS claims another victim
    ... since then....I can't find the screwdriver I was using. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] Its an exciting time to be alive...
    ... not kidding about the scary shit part. ... "We are on the verge of unzipping the secrets of creation and peering into the pants of God Himself." ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: BP lying about spill rate
    ... committee today because they really need to be asked the same questions I am going to ask Homeland Security, the Coast Guard and BP,” Lieberman said Monday afternoon as the hearing commenced. ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: WorldHabanosFakes.com
    ... jeremy wrote: ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: New to the group
    ... Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail. ... Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at ... A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text ... A post complaining about off topic posts, now has a lot of off topic replies. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)