Re: Why the right is unfair to Cain

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:58:51 -0600, Mickey wrote:
Carbon <nobrac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My point is that both extremes make the same claim. For every Mickey
hurling insults at the other side, there is a Minnie throwing them
back. They make the same appeals to moral superiority that you do.

Labeling a third (or whatever) of the population as evil because
their political mythologies differ from yours is not just misguided
and wrong, it's unproductive.

It's also accurate. Let me make it simple for you. The ideology
pursued by the left has resulted in hundreds of millions of deaths in
the 20th century. It has resulted in entire countries being destroyed.

It is championed and financed by a former Nazi (sympathizer)(Soros)
who was content to nearly destroy a countries finances, ruining
millions of people, to enrich himself. The corresponding figures on
the Right (Koch bros) are philanthropists, who have earned their money
through honest commerce.

The left is determined to remove God from everything, everywhere. The
right supports freedom of religion.

The Democrat party was founded as a PRO-SLAVERY party. The Ku Klux
Klan arose from the Democrat party, to bully and eventually murder
REPUBLICANS, not blacks. Attacking "the uppity darkies" came later.

I could go on, but I think the point is made.

I'm not trying to get you wound up, honest. I'm just saying, the left's
mythologies are no more or less accurate than yours. For example, where
you ignore the migration of southern racists to the Republican party
after the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the left will talk of nothing else.
Both of these interpretations ignore facts which cast their team in a
bad light. The truth is, both positions are horribly biased.
.