Re: Gods don't kill people...

CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:dd3366b4-0328-457b-a190-
df2544979fe9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Oct 27, 8:08 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
wrote:

No, I do not don't believe that Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot did not kill
not more people than not religious non folk throughout not recorded
history.

Hitler and Stalin were Christian/Catholic/Orthodox.
CigarBaron

Hitler was "born" Catholic, but later invented his own
religion, (after considering and rejecting several, including
Norse mythology, as incompatible with his ideals) with heroes
of the Nazi party as apostles, etc.

As a communist, Stalin would have to have been an atheist.

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

  • Re: [OT] Flat Earth-ing, explained.
    ... Hitler, Stalin, Mao. ... I would imagine killing to wipe out religion would count as "killing for atheism". ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Gods dont kill people...
    ... Hitler and Stalin were Christian/Catholic/Orthodox. ... religion, (after considering and rejecting several, including ... It would have had to have been a religious experience given that Dawkins ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Gods dont kill people...
    ... Hitler and Stalin were Christian/Catholic/Orthodox. ... religion, (after considering and rejecting several, including ... How many people did he kill while he was in the seminary? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Gods dont kill people...
    ... Hitler and Stalin were Christian/Catholic/Orthodox. ... religion, (after considering and rejecting several, including ... How many people did he kill while he was in the seminary? ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Gods dont kill people...
    ... not more people than not religious non folk throughout not recorded ... Hitler and Stalin were Christian/Catholic/Orthodox. ... religion, (after considering and rejecting several, including ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)