Re: A thought to think about
- From: Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 08:55:16 -0700
On 2011-10-09 12:09:10 +0000, CigarBaron <garbaron67j@xxxxxxxxx> said:
On Oct 7, 2:53 pm, Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com>
On 2011-10-07 18:31:12 +0000, Mark Reinhold <ma...@xxxxxxxxxx> said:You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish . . .
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't
pick your friend's nose.
Misc "why *is* that?! ;)"
Actually the statement is: You can pick your friends and you can pick
your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose unless you're an
I thought they weren't supposed to work on family & friends. ;)
Please remove your pants if you want to send me e-mail.
Lots of good cigar info, the ASC Birthday page, FAQs, vendors and more at
A "great" review is one with the name of the cigar before the review text in the body of the post. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Outsourcing Cigars...
- Next by Date: Re: Occupy Wall Street?
- Previous by thread: Re: A thought to think about
- Next by thread: Re: A thought to think about