Re: Worst City for Cigars?
- From: AGCIAS <AGCIAS@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 14, 11:33 am, "btorvik2" <btorv...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ed Fnord wrote:
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote:
However, "the upper middle" is full of busybodies with JUST ENOUGH
leisure time to run around and make everyone's life hell and, as we
all know, their latest cause is smoking. So they not only do
everything they can to push the tobacconists out of town (they've
not managed to break the gas station cartel, though -- THAT should
be an interesting fight! :) and, as others have pointed out, will
annoy the bejeezus out of anyone with the gall to "poison their air."
Hey, I'm opposed to smoking at gas stations.
Especially when you're tanked?
"Official ASC Shaman"
Geez, I don't feel so bad about Houston no mo'. Where the
tobacconists are many and only the restaraunt roll over and play
dead. Lessee, what was that? "Dàn wǒ bù huì...."
"Once you pull the pin, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend."
- Prev by Date: Re: Change you can BELIEVE in....
- Next by Date: Re: Mistake
- Previous by thread: Re: Worst City for Cigars?
- Next by thread: Re: Worst City for Cigars?