Re: [OT] The big setup
- From: "btorvik2" <btorvik2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 14:39:27 -0500
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:10:03 -0500, Mickey
GregoryD <deergregoryd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/6/2011 5:03 PM, Tom S. wrote:
"GregoryD"<deergregoryd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 9/6/2011 2:15 PM, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:
"Get ready for the nastiest political campaign season you've
ever seen. From the people who brought you hope and change."
Obama should win this in a cake walk. The Republican candidates
are not only repulsive politically, most of them are repulsive
Yes, getting parasites like you off the backs of the productive is
I could buy you with pocket change, kid.
Now that's a Democrat answer right there. Sounds like a Kerry or a
Plus, there's the whole "buy you" thing. Didn't we fight a war to
abolish the buying and selling of human beings?
Only on those who are unwilling.
"Official ASC Shaman"
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] The big setup
- Next by Date: Re: The big setup
- Previous by thread: Re: The big setup
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] The big setup