Re: Mistake

On Sep 11, 8:34 am, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in news:j4h7bk$i6m$1
@dont-email.me:

On 2011-09-11 01:56:46 +0000, Bart Goddard <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Miss Elaine Eos <misc@*Your-pants*PlayNaked.com> wrote in
news:j4ghac$nhd$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

What would happen if we ALL wasted our votes on Palin?

<shrug>  May's well ask what would happen if we all stopped sinning,
in a discussion about whether or not Hell would cease to exist.

Thiiiiinkkkkk.....ittttt....throooooouuugh.....

Did that way back when you said it the first time.

1.  This is the first time I've said it.

2.  Then why didn't you get the point?

--
Cheerfully resisting change since 1959.

YAWN...........

  • Re: Mistake
    ... May's well ask what would happen if we all stopped sinning, ... in a discussion about whether or not Hell would cease to exist. ... Did that way back when you said it the first time. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Mistake
    ... May's well ask what would happen if we all stopped sinning, ... in a discussion about whether or not Hell would cease to exist. ... Cheerfully resisting change since 1959. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: The City of Louisiana
    ... >that statement alone might land you in Sexual Harassment Hell. ... It was the first time I'd had them sprung on me when I wasn't ... >The country isn't going to hell in a handbasket because of Bush ... >in a handbasket because VP Cheney was once in charge of Halliburton. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Question
    ... This is my first time on this group. ... or is it a golf group like the heading states? ... hell this morning. ... It's odd that climate scientists who are funded to find indicators of ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Question
    ... This is my first time on this group. ... is it a golf group like the heading states? ... hell this morning. ... climate change are able to find them. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)