Re: OT: AGW proven false

On Jul 29, 2:48 am, "Tom S." <tmsw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Bart Goddard" <goddar...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:Xns9F312FD068E5goddardbenetscapenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mickey <Mic...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:uv63379gm8f8nhqa3crpb41qu7lc4calkj@xxxxxxx:

Time to tar and feather Algore?

For me, the interesting thing in the article is that
the global warming folks got tagged with the label
"alarmists".  Whomever the press thinks is the "normal"
group, never gets a tag.

They are called "scientists" by the Mushroom Media, even though they completely abuse
the scientific method.

So this is a real turning
point.  "Alarmist" carries similar connotations as
"fundamentalist", "flat-earther", etc.  Suddenly
THEY are the butt-blind, unscientific, radical trouble-
makers.

And "deniers" are equated with Holocaust deniers.

Once again, the sky failed to fall.

Once again, your pomposity "shines" through.

YAWN........

  • Re: Is June Mt. Dead?
    ... I really can't do much when you refuse to even looked at the years of ... sceptical scientists are equivalent to holocaust deniers. ... When Allen was playing with this stuff he noticed that no matter what data you fed in, the algorithm generated a hockey stick. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Is June Mt. Dead?
    ... What like in the Proceedings of the NAS, where members papers are pal-reviewed? ... You call my description of how science should be done as "nonsense dribble" and then use the hateful "denier" label as if genuinely sceptical scientists are equivalent to holocaust deniers. ... I think I'll continue to use "religious beliefs" about you, but there's no point on engaging with you further as your mind is closed and you don't actually look at what has been said to you. ...
    (rec.skiing.alpine)
  • Re: Abuse breeds abuse
    ... being promoted and perpetrated nation-wide by government and red ... Abuse breeds abuse, and in our ... animals in research labs. ... If the scientists didn't abuse animals the activists wouldn't have ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Abuse breeds abuse
    ... being promoted and perpetrated nation-wide by government and red ... Abuse breeds abuse, and in our ... animals in research labs. ... If the scientists didn't abuse animals the activists wouldn't have ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)
  • Re: Abuse breeds abuse
    ... being promoted and perpetrated nation-wide by government and red ... Abuse breeds abuse, and in our ... ever-increasing violent society, what example is it to younger ... If the scientists didn't abuse animals the activists wouldn't have ...
    (uk.environment.conservation)