Re: [OT] "oops"

On 7/25/11 11:52 PM, Carbon wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:28:46 -0700, Miss Elaine Eos wrote:

Seems it wasn't much of a record breaking heat wave, after all...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/07/24/media-myth-
debunked-almost-no-temperature-records-broken-last-weeks-r

Weather != climate.

Not wishing to restart the war, just sayin'...

As miserable as it's been down here with temps in the 90's every freakin' day we only had one record day of 97. 90-96 is just summer in south Florida.

--
Ken in Miami

  • Re: [OT] "oops"
    ... Not wishing to restart the war, ... As miserable as it's been down here with temps in the 90's every ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: [OT] "oops"
    ... Not wishing to restart the war, ... ASC Facebook Group: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • RE: XP shutting down for no reason
    ... "Bruce Leavitt" wrote: ... cleaned cookies and temps. ... I was doing something and noticed it restart all of a sudden, ... Use a monitoring ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: "oops"
    ... Not wishing to restart the war, ... Seemed pretty hot in Pittsburgh. ... Had a flood in the office when an AC ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: how to restore vanished desktop?
    ... De temps en temps, everything on my desktop vanishes (except the ground ... beneath, the panels, & a stickynote!). ... Is it possible to refresh / restart / quick_recover the desktop handler, ...
    (GNOME)